We wanted to let you know about several rules that NACHC is currently reviewing with upcoming comment deadlines. Please be on the lookout for more information on our draft comments as the comment deadlines approach.
Recently Submitted Comments:
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs Interim Final Rule on 40 mile driving distance calculation – NACHC comments
- CMS’ Proposed Rule on Stage 3 Meaningful Use and the Office of the National Coordinator’s Proposed Rule on certification criteria and CMS’ Proposed Rule aligning MU incentives – NACHC comments on Meaningful Use, the Certification Criteria, and aligning MU incentives
- CMS’ Proposed Rule on mental health parity in Medicaid managed care and CHIP – NACHC comments
Currently Reviewing and Drafting Comments on:
- CMS Proposed Rule on Medicaid Managed Care (comments due at regulations.gov by July 27, 2015)
- CMS Notice for Comment on the new Essential Community Provider Petition Process (comments due at www.regulations.gov by August 4, 2015)
As always, we encourage you to review these rules and our draft comments and submit comments reflecting your state or local experience. Please feel free to contact Colleen Meiman and Susan Sumrell should you have any questions about these rules or any other issues for the Regulatory Affairs Department.