During the 2013 Policy & Issues Forum NACHC wants to hear from you and is leveraging Twitter to make your conference experience an interactive one. NACHC is also giving you a little incentive to tweet—two opportunities to win American Express gift cards valued at $100 and $200 dollars. To win the card valued at $100, attendees are encouraged to tweet regularly about their conference experience using the hashtag #NACHCpi. For the grand prize ($200 gift card) conference attendees must tweet a photo before, during, or after their visits with their Congressional Delegation on Capitol Hill that includes a landmark from the U.S. Capitol in the photo and hashtag #NACHCpi. See page seven of your P & I program for more information.
Remember, if you need help with Twitter, stop by the Social Media Booth for twitter tutorials and tips, and assistance downloading the NACHC P&I App. Also, use the #NACHCpi hashtag to follow and interact with NACHC on Twitter at:
- NACHC Official Twitter Account, @NACHC
- Amy Simmons, Director, Communications @afarber
- Lindsey Ruivivar, Associate Director, National Advocacy @lindseyruivivar
- Marisol Ballantyne-Murphy, Assistant Director, Communications@mmb914
- Jamel Jackson, Communications Specialist @jamelnachc
- Campaign for America’s Health Centers, @CFAHC
- Community Health Corps, @CommHealthCorps
Good luck and happy Tweeting!