Recording of NACHC Medicare PPS Webinar
Last week, NACHC held a webinar “Dawn of a New Day: the Medicare FQHC PPS” which provided an overview of the new Medicare FQHC PPS final rule. We had overwhelming participation in the webinar, but wanted to make sure you had an opportunity to listen to the recording in case you missed it last week. Below are the instructions on how to access the recording. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions on this or the Medicare PPS.
You can now access the webinar recording and all supporting materials on the MyNACHC Learning Center, by clicking here. If you have technical difficulties logging in to MyNACHC or accessing the materials please contact Neha Desai at email@example.com.
To access MyNACHC and the recorded webinar, follow these easy steps:
- Click on the link above which direct you to the My NACHC Learning Center login screen.
- Your username and password is the same one you used to register for this webinar and all NACHC events
- If this is your first time visiting MyNACHC, you will be prompted to choose a role. The role you select will determine the type of continuing education credits you receive when credits are available.
- Currently, NACHC only offers continuing education credits (CPE, CME, CEU & Gov ) for some of our live and recorded conference sessions, not webinars or webinar recordings.
- After choosing your role, click on “update”
- If this is not your first time logging in to MyNACHC or after selecting your role, you will be directed to the recorded webinar. Click “Launch” to view the recording or view handouts.